This WIDE & THICK Survival Bracelet is made using the “Queen Cobra Weave” which is essentially 2 cobra weaves, woven right next to one another. When unraveled, this survival bracelet will leave you with around 2 feet of paracord per inch of bracelet. So if you are buying a 7.5” bracelet, you will have around 15 feet of paracord on you at all times, ready to go! Your cord will be in two equal lengths (one for each color).
This bracelet is a great choice if you want maximum usable paracord length. If you want a wide bracelet that is thinner, check out our PREMIUM WIDE & THIN Survival Bracelets!
Made from Military-Grade, Type III 550 Paracord:
- Rated at 550 pounds of breaking strength! Includes outer sheath with 7 inner (3-ply) strands!
- Meets MIL-C-5040H, Type III military specs and is domestically produced using raw materials.
- Made from waterproof nylon. Hand-washable using soap and water. Will not fade, rot, or mildew.
- Made in the USA – Support USA Jobs!
Paracord – What is It?
- Originally Used for Parachutes
- First Used in WWII and Still Used by Military
- Used by Astronauts to Repair Hubble Telescope
Ready for Survival:
- In survival situations, cord, such as rope or string, is needed for almost all improvisation of equipment.
- Use it to secure cargo, pitch tents, lash poles or posts together, scale walls, splint bones, tie shoes, assist with rescues, and more.
- Inner strands can be used as floss, fishing line, sewing thread, etc.
- If you use our product in a survival situation, we will replace it for FREE.
- All you have to do is send us your story!