This PREMIUM WIDE & THIN Survival Bracelet is made using the “Dragon’s Tongue Weave.” When unraveled, this survival bracelet will leave you with around 2 feet of paracord per inch of bracelet. So if you are buying a 7.5” bracelet, you will have around 15 feet of paracord on you at all times, ready to go!
This bracelet weave is unique in that it can be “reversed.” In order to do this, you will need to have a Non-Adjustable Stainless Steel Shackle (such as the Silver Color or Rainbow Color ones for $2.00 extra). Simply remove the bracelet, and then turn it around so that the “inner” part of the bracelet becomes the “outer” part. The edge color will become the inside color, and vice versa! It looks great either way!
This bracelet is a great choice if you want maximum usable paracord length. Keep in mind that Dragon’s Weave bracelets of 2 colors will give you 2 shorter strands of paracord of equal lengths, while 1-color bracelets will give you one larger piece of cord. The Dragon’s Tongue Weave is a company favorite!
Made from Military-Grade, Type III 550 Paracord:
- Rated at 550 pounds of breaking strength! Includes outer sheath with 7 inner (3-ply) strands!
- Meets MIL-C-5040H, Type III military specs and is domestically produced using raw materials.
- Made from waterproof nylon. Hand-washable using soap and water. Will not fade, rot, or mildew.
- Made in the USA – Support USA Jobs!
Paracord – What is It?
- Originally Used for Parachutes
- First Used in WWII and Still Used by Military
- Used by Astronauts to Repair Hubble Telescope
Ready for Survival:
- In survival situations, cord, such as rope or string, is needed for almost all improvisation of equipment.
- Use it to secure cargo, pitch tents, lash poles or posts together, scale walls, splint bones, tie shoes, assist with rescues, and more.
- Inner strands can be used as floss, fishing line, sewing thread, etc.
- If you use our product in a survival situation, we will replace it for FREE.
- All you have to do is send us your story!