The PREMIUM BASIC Survival Bracelet is made using the “Cobra Belly Bar Weave,” which is essentially 2 cobra weaves alternating one another. When unraveled, this survival bracelet will leave you with around 1.5 feet of paracord per inch of bracelet. So if you are buying a 7.5” bracelet, you will have a little over 11 feet of paracord on you at all times, ready to go! Your cord will be in two equal lengths (one for each color).
This bracelet is a great choice if you want a lot of usable paracord. If you want even more paracord in your bracelet, check out our WIDE Survival Bracelets, which have up to 2+ feet of paracord per inch of bracelet!
Made from Military-Grade, Type III 550 Paracord:
- Rated at 550 pounds of breaking strength! Includes outer sheath with 7 inner (3-ply) strands!
- Meets MIL-C-5040H, Type III military specs and is domestically produced using raw materials.
- Made from waterproof nylon. Hand-washable using soap and water. Will not fade, rot, or mildew.
- Made in the USA – Support USA Jobs!
Paracord – What is It?
- Originally Used for Parachutes
- First Used in WWII and Still Used by Military
- Used by Astronauts to Repair Hubble Telescope
Ready for Survival:
- In survival situations, cord, such as rope or string, is needed for almost all improvisation of equipment.
- Use it to secure cargo, pitch tents, lash poles or posts together, scale walls, splint bones, tie shoes, assist with rescues, and more.
- Inner strands can be used as floss, fishing line, sewing thread, etc.
- If you use our product in a survival situation, we will replace it for FREE.
- All you have to do is send us your story!