This Custom Paracord Guitar Strap is made using the “Dragon’s Tongue Weave.” If unraveled, this strap would leave you with around 2 feet of paracord per inch of strap. The length of the strap that is paracord is 30 inches, so that would leave you with 60 feet of paracord, ready to go!
We offer this strap in a standard size that we have found to be good for all guitars and players. We have included a nylon section that is non-paracord and is adjustable. The shortest length this strap can be is around 38 inches and the longest is 44 inches. We also reinforce the plastic o-ring spacers between the strap and the nylon by wrapping paracord through the loops. Just in case!
Just like all of our items, this strap is hand-made, but due to its length it will take up to 1 week of production time before shipment. If you’re interested in buying a matching bracelet for this strap, you can do so at a discounted price by buying the Custom Paracord Guitar Strap & Matching Bracelet Bundle!
Made from Military-Grade, Type III 550 Paracord:
- Rated at 550 pounds of breaking strength! Includes outer sheath with 7 inner (3-ply) strands!
- Meets MIL-C-5040H, Type III military specs and is domestically produced using raw materials.
- Made from waterproof nylon. Hand-washable using soap and water. Will not fade, rot, or mildew.
- Made in the USA – Support USA Jobs!
Paracord – What is It?
- Originally Used for Parachutes
- First Used in WWII and Still Used by Military
- Used by Astronauts to Repair Hubble Telescope
Ready for Survival:
- In survival situations, cord, such as rope or string, is needed for almost all improvisation of equipment.
- Use it to secure cargo, pitch tents, lash poles or posts together, scale walls, splint bones, tie shoes, assist with rescues, and more.
- Inner strands can be used as floss, fishing line, sewing thread, etc.
- If you use our product in a survival situation, we will replace it for FREE.
- All you have to do is send us your story!